Current Job Offers
If you are ready to take on new tasks and responsibilities, then Hotel-Restaurant Thomsen is the right place for you. We are currently looking for young, committed and energetic employees for the following activities:
- cook (f/m/d)
- hotel trade (f/m/d)
- service (f/m/d)
- Housekeeper (f/m/d).
If you would like to get a taste of the hotel and restaurant world as a student or gain practical experience in the hotel industry during your studies, you should complete an internship in our hotel restaurant.
Detailed information is provided by the following job descriptions.
We are looking forward to your application.
Apprenticeship as a Cook (f/m/d)
You have a passion for cooking? Are you determined and have a strong team spirit?
Then you are exactly the right person for this job. With your creativity and your enjoyment of cooking, our first-class cook training will lead you to become a master cook. Our restaurant has a high quality standard and if all guests are happy, you will take off your cooking uniform with a satisfied smile.
What awaits you as a cook:
- Your workplace is the kitchen – including all work steps in the preparation and postprocessing.
- You prepare dishes perfectly and make them appetizing for our guests.
- You will learn how to work out menu suggestions, how to buy goods and much more.
- manual dexterity and a passion for cooking
- good ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Performance and resilience – especially at peak times
- Willingness to work at unusual times
Apply today to train as a cook (m/f/d) at the Hotel-Restaurant Thomsen..
Apprenticeship in Hotel Trade (f/m/d)
You have fun dealing with people? We train!
To support our teams, we are looking for trainees to become hotel specialists (f/m/d).
Hotel and restaurant specialists work in almost all areas of a hotel, for example:
- Serving food (buffet and à la carte) and beverages
- Covering tables
- Wine service
- Service for conference events
- breakfast service
- Preparation of food
- Work preparation
- Cleaning of guest rooms
- Cleaning of the public areas
- Laundry service
- Telephone service
- Check-In / Check-Out
- Working with the hotel software
Our demands on you:
- Hauptschulabschluss, intermediate school leaving certificate or Abitur
- good knowledge of German and English, other foreign languages if necessary
- Independent responsibility
- own initiative
- open-minded, friendly kind
- Fun in dealing with guests
- Team ability
- Flexibility, willingness to work on weekends and public holidays
We are looking forward to your application!
Apprenticeship in Gastronomy (f/m/d)
Unfortunately, there are currently no job offers available.
STUDENTS PAY ATTENTION!
Young people are very important to us, so we are happy to give you the opportunity to complete your compulsory internship (kitchen & service) with us.
Trial days can also be arranged to get an insight behind the scenes and get to know your potential apprenticeship.
You can be apprenticed with us in the following jobs:
- Apprenticeship as cook (f/m/d)
- Apprenticeship in Hotel Trade (f/m/d)
- Apprenticeship in Gastronomy (f/m/d)
Take the chance and get in touch with us! We are looking forward to meet you!
Restaurant Opening Hours
Other opening hours can be arranged for events
Lunch (à la carte)
Dinner (à la carte)
Saturday and Sunday
Sunday to Friday
Monday to Sunday
06:30 am - 10:00 am
11:30 am - 02:00 pm
06:00 pm - 09:30 pm